So, today is kind of a dreary day, even though it really is nice outside, and I enjoyed my hour hike through the woods this morning...and saw a ginormous hawk by the way. Which was sort of a delight in itself (along with all the other beautiful birds in the woods).
I've been going through some of my old pictures of me when I was little. Memories flood back to my mind of just how easy things were at that age. Even though school was a bore (and it still is..ugh), life just seemed to be so carefree.
I can't believe that 22 is just around the corner for me. I pray that it will be a good year...better than all the previous years.
I have grown closer to the Lord, I think more than ever in this last year. But times have been rough (well, rough for me).
God has blessed me with such an amazing man in my life. I couldn't ask for someone better. Life is constantly changing, and I never know what's coming next, but as long as he's with me, my heart is delighted. I love him more and more every day.
I was happy to have a talk/prayer time with some girl friends last night. It's so amazing how God had us meet and encourage each other in our walk with God. All three of us want to advance the Gospel to the nations somehow, some way, some time. And we're all scared of the unknown. But we agree that as long as the Lord is with us, we are more than taken care of. He is more than able to give us boldness to do the thing He has called us to do.
A friend of my family's is coming to stay with us next week. She and her family are missionaries in Haiti. I always love to hear what God is doing in their lives and what it is like living in that country. She is always a delight to have around... even though sadly, we only see her about once a year.
Anyways, this is all that's going on in my life at the moment.
I miss my sweetheart...
Oh...and that is me in the picture above, just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:
I miss you too...and I'm sorry it was a dreary day. It was pretty dreary for me as well. I will talk with you soon!!!
Post a Comment