Some of you have requested the full story (Hallie). :)
Soooo.... here it is:
Friday, November 20th, Chris took me to the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta (that is a very nice hotel for those of you who aren't familiar with it). I had no idea that we were going there. The Marriott Marquis has always been my favorite hotel in Atlanta because of the super cool glass elevators in the lobby that go all the way up to the 47th floor! We ate dinner in the hotel and then, of course, we rode the elevator up to the 47th floor. Chris pulled out a room key to one of the presidential suites. We went in the room and he pulled open the curtains to look at the view of Atlanta. It was so beautiful! He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said YES!!! It was a wonderful night I will never forget! I love him so much. Our wedding date is set for June 12th of this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
b e a u t i f u l! Just like you!!!
Today is the day - the first day of the rest of your life. Oh, how I pray for you the very best that God has to offer - that you will be quick to listen and even quicker to obey - that you and Chris will be blessed beyond measure - blessings that far surpass all that you could think of or imagine. I love you.
Thank you Ellen!! This blessed me! I love you too!
Post a Comment