skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
He allures me
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Well, a lot has happened since my last entry. I can't seem to set aside the time lately to write what I want to write.
I am now an official SCUBA diver. Boy was that an experience (I can check that off of my list for adventure). Although I cannot wait to go dive in the Caribbean...or Hawaii... or Fiji. =D
Oh, and speaking of adventure, I ate Chinese food recently and low and behold, my fortune stated "your life is a dashing and bold adventure." I have not felt that this is true so far in my life, but I am definitely expecting it in the years to come. That is one thing that I have desired for my life---adventure. (I think that was inspired a bit by John Eldredge in his book
Wild at Heart
).
I turned 22 a few days ago. Supposedly it was my "golden birthday" according to my Aunt Allyson. My dear friend Elise flew all the way from Maryland to visit me for my birthday...and stay a few days. It was wonderful. It was the best birthday gift she could have given me.
I'm still taking summer classes online. I'm tired of school. Sooo ready to complete this "school" season of my life. I want to move on to something new and exciting.
I am trusting in the Lord...and I am thankful for His hand on my life, even when I can't feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Me~
bethany
United States
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(12)
►
November
(1)
▼
July
(1)
Well, a lot has happened since my last entry...
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment